Work-Based Learning: A Roundtable Conversation
Are you looking for ways to provide workforce development experiences at your school or district?
In this on-demand webinar, you will hear from industry experts on how you can implement effective methods to provide students with work-based learning opportunities that will prepare them for their future career goals.
Our expert panelists share:
- Why it is imperative to prioritize career readiness through work-based learning
- How to build partnerships with local organizations to support students’ career planning
- Best practices and strategies you can implement to prepare students for their future
Meet the panelists:
- Dr. Anthony P. Carnevale, Director & Research Professor at Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce
- Ali Robinson-Rogers, Executive Director of Postsecondary Readiness at School District of Philadelphia
- Rudy Ruiz, Partner at FourPoint Education Partners
- Hugh Hermann, Associate at FourPoint Education Partners
- Adobolia Buford, Associate at FourPoint Education Partners
Complete the form below to learn ways to provide real-world career learning experiences.