The Big Bang: Cultural Changes at Webster University
Multi-campus university systems often stage the adoption of technology over time, but Webster University took a different approach. In this webinar recording, the team from Webster to discuss how they embraced a university-wide implementation of Starfish. Discover the challenges and successes that the Webster team encountered, and how they addressed the challenges, including implementation at non-US campuses, while experiencing cultural change.
Watch the webinar recording to:
- Learn about technology implementation across a multi-campus, distributed institution
- Gather ideas for overcoming challenges you may be facing – or may encounter – at your institution.
- Understand how cultural change can impact and enhance Starfish use and adoption.
- Erica Ellard – Director, Academic Resource Center, Adjunct Associate Professor – Webster University
- Kyle McCool – Senior Director for Academic Advising, Webster University
Complete the form below to access the on-demand webinar.