Starfish Webinar: Student Success in 2020 and Beyond
2020 has been a time of dramatic change for higher education and the world. How can higher education institutions adapt to best support students this fall and in the future?
Watch our webinar recording to hear strategies and successes from 2020 Hobsons Education Advances Awards finalists Pennsylvania State University, Florida Atlantic University, and Webster University. In this recording, experts from these institutions take a deep dive into these topics in a panel discussion, followed by the announcing of the winner of the 2020 Hobsons Education Advances Award.
- Kyle McCool, Senior Director, Academic Advising, Webster University
- Joe Murray, Assistant Dean, University Advising Services, Florida Atlantic University
- David Smith, Associate Dean for Advising and Executive Director of the Division of Undergraduate Studies, Penn State University
- Ellyn Artis, Director of Strategic Consulting, Starfish by Hobsons (Moderator)
In this webinar recording, you’ll learn about strategies related to:
- Implementing effective student success strategies and programs
- Sustaining student success in a virtual environment
- Measuring the success of advising and student success initiatives
Complete this form to watch the webinar.