Leading from Within to Keep the Focus on Student Success
Fostering a culture of student success at a large, distributed university poses unique challenges.
Join our presenters from Penn State University for a webinar, as they share their approach to engaging leaders in student success at different levels across Penn State’s 24 campuses as part of their implementation of Starfish. Efforts tailored to distinct campus cultures, priorities, and students within each of the campuses, combined with partnership with both university leadership and front-line champions, helped build a foundation for student success initiatives to expand even during the sudden shift to remote learning this year.
Watch this webinar recording to learn about:
- Change management strategies for “influencing from the middle”
- Ideas for how to leverage existing venues to focus leaders’ attention on student success
- Partnering with front-line champions to build buy-in and shape priorities and functionality moving forward
- Transitioning student success efforts to the remote environment
- David Raymond Smith, Associate Dean for Advising and Executive Director of the Division of Undergraduate Studies – Penn State
- Janet Schulenberg, Senior Director, Division of Undergraduate Studies – Penn State
- Penny Carlson, Assistant Vice President, Executive Director for Academic Services and Assessment – Penn State
- Ellyn Artis – Director, Strategic Consulting – Starfish by Hobsons
Complete the form below to watch the recording.