How has COVID affected Student Success?
What we have learned and how to move forward.
How has COVID-19 affected the work of student success across higher education?
In this webinar recording, our panel of speakers from six colleges and universities from across the country to hear how the pandemic has impacted their institutional processes and how they support students.
Learn from both 4-year and 2-year institutions on how they have leveraged Starfish to support changed policies, processes, practices, and implementation during COVID, along with challenges they have faced and the approach to overcome those obstacles.
Panelists will include:
- Megan Court, Student Success Technology Specialist – Seattle Colleges
- Mary Ann Tietjen, M.Ed., Associate Director Office of Student Retention – Creighton University
- Kasie Von Haden, Director of Academic Advising – Viterbo University
- Sally Boutelle, Enrollment Systems, Research & Analysis (ESRA) – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- J.D. Douglas, Director, Undergraduate Education and Student Success Academic Affairs – Duquesne University
- Melissa Hediger Gallagher, Assistant Director, Center for Academic Achievement, and First-Year Advising Coordinator – La Salle University
- Katie Breedlove, Assistant Director, Office of Student Retention – Creighton University
Complete the form below to watch the recording.