“We’ve seen a 2-3% increase in persistence each semester in the five years since our Starfish purchase.” - Joseph Murray, Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Studies, University Advising Services, Florida Atlantic University
As Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Services for University Advising Services, Joseph Murray’s responsibilities include the school’s central advising system. “We’re the intake for every new, first time in college student at the university.” Included on the team is a success coaching office that works with honors advising, pre-law, first generation, and probationary students.
Starfish stood out during the universities vendor search due to its ability to integrate with FAU’s Learning Management System. Download the case study to learn more about how FAU saw these wins and more:
- 2-3% increase in persistence each semester in the five years since Starfish purchase
- 8% increase in graduation rate since 2014
- 43% of students have had an appointment in Starfish
- Over 187,000 appointments made in Starfish
- Nearly 26,000 flags raised