In less than two weeks, hundreds of Naviance Network members, partners, and Hobsons staff will descend upon Tucson, Arizona, for the annual Naviance Summer Institute with the hope of returning home with new Naviance expertise and ideas to help drive Naviance adoption and awareness within their school community.
One of the great things about NSI is that there are plenty of ways to participate and engage with the conference beyond general sessions. Here are three ways you can boost your engagement at NSI and enhance your conference experience.
Visit The Hobsons Hub
Yes, you can charge your phone here! But The Hub provides much more to help make the most of your NSI experience – in person and online. In this space, you can:
- Charge your laptop or mobile device; check email and social media.
- Take a selfie with your friends. (Don’t forget to upload on Twitter using #NSI2015.)
- Connect with the Hobsons communications team to share your insights and tell us what’s going on at your school.
Engage in Social Media
If you have a Twitter account, there's no better time to use it than NSI. The popular hashtag for attendees is #NSI2015. Search it and get updates from fellow conference participants to stay tuned for the following:
- Daily updates about the conference
- Photos and videos
- Social media and mobile app games
- Quotes from keynote speakers and general sessions
- Networking opportunities with other participants
NSI is a huge gathering of Naviance Network members, so networking opportunities are everywhere. But you can't talk to all 600 people in the three days you spend in Tucson. Use the main Twitter hashtag #NSI2015 to make sure your tweets are seen by more people.
Stop by the User Experience Lab
Join Hobsons' User Experience Team in the User Experience (UX) Lab and interact with our researchers, designers, and product managers to share your Naviance insights, processes, needs, and much more!
Engage with your colleagues and Hobsons staff, share remarkable discoveries, and join the NSI conversation. We can’t wait to see you at NSI!