What we have learned and how to move forward.
How has COVID-19 affected the work of student success across higher education? Join our panel of speakers from six colleges and universities from across the country to hear how the pandemic has impacted their institutional processes and how they support students.
On Thursday, March 11 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT, learn from both 4-year and 2-year institutions on how they have leveraged Starfish to support changed policies, processes, practices, and implementation during COVID, along with challenges they have faced and the approach to overcome those obstacles.
Join hosts Jacklyn Roth and Megan Speakman from Starfish by Hobsons and our panelists for this 1-hour webinar followed by a live QA session.
Panelists will include:
- Megan Court, Student Success Technology Specialist – Seattle Colleges
- Mary Ann Tietjen, M.Ed., Associate Director Office of Student Retention – Creighton University
- Kasie Von Haden, Director of Academic Advising – Viterbo University
- Sally Boutelle, Enrollment Systems, Research & Analysis (ESRA) – Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- J.D. Douglas, Director, Undergraduate Education and Student Success Academic Affairs – Duquesne University
- Melissa Hediger Gallagher, Assistant Director, Center for Academic Achievement, and First-Year Advising Coordinator – La Salle University