Senior Sales Operations Data Analyst
Cincinnati, OH, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Senior Sales Operations Data Analyst
Want to join a high growth, global education and tech company with a wonderful mission of helping students succeed? We have an opening for a highly collaborative Senior Sales Operations Data Analyst.
The Senior Sales Operations Data Analystis responsible for analyzing data, providing insight to the business, assist in the building of analytical tools, and working with the sales operations team to support the broader sales team.
This position will be located in: Cincinnati, OHand report to the Manager of Sales Operations and Enablement
- Partners with our Power BI leaders to analyze, interpret, and build effective insights into our various data models around renewals, new/upsell sales, forecasting, territory management, and overall pipeline growth/development
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to increase sales productivity and operational efficiency
- Provide support and analysis by leveraging Salesforce.com, Power Bi, and other tools and data sources that give us the best visibility into our data pools
- Assists in the building out of analytical tools that can be used across the business to gain insight into the directions that the business might go in regard to sales.
- Work hand in hand with the sales leaders to provide them with the necessary insight that will help them make correct decisions in regard to territory and headcount planning.
- Maintains accurate records of movement within a region/territory as it relates to new hires, promotions, leaves of absence, terminations, etc. to insure all monthly payouts are accurate.
- Develop knowledge and skills as a subject matter expert for assigned responsibilities, tools and data
- Work with the Sales Operations Team to complete appropriate service tickets and support the overall sales team within the skill sets that you carry.
- Special Projects as they are assigned
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Degree in Business or Analytics is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant experience within data analytics
- Experience in a SAAS based company within Education Technology a plus
- Strong background in Salesforce.com, Power Bi (or potentially other BI Tools)
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly, create and/or adopt new processes and solutions
- Ability to share/teach others processes and business knowledge
- Reliable with the ability to work with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, analytical, and proficient in Excel data modeling
- Solid analytical and problem-solving aptitudes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment experience with statistical models and process improvement techniques preferred but not required.
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit: www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.