Sales Development Representative
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
Sales Development Representative
Want to join a high growth, global education and tech company with a wonderful mission of helping students succeed?
Hobsons is building a sales development team to support our dynamic sales organization. SDR team members will execute outbound campaigns to generate qualified opportunities and determine the next step in the sales process for the Hobsons sales team. The SDR role is a starting point for career advancement within the Hobsons sales organization. Team members will receive all the training, tools, and resources necessary to be successful is software/SaaS sales.
This position will be in Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
- Generate qualified opportunities for sales team members through outbound activity
- Establish and execute the cadence of research, prospecting, calls, and emails to meet the quota
- Learn and demonstrate sales techniques and product knowledge to understand the prospect’s challenges and priorities
- Utilize customer relationship management software to manage accounts and activities
- Collaborate with the manager and team members to develop strategies and best practices to improve execution
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years professional experience
- Ability to make a high level of outbound phone calls daily
- Committed to advancing in the Hobsons sales organization
- Highly competitive and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and understand new products and technology
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker with effective time management skills
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on global location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons visit our corporate website at http://www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.