Client Solutions Specialist - Naviance
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
At Hobsons, education is more than just our business; it’s our passion. Since 1974, we have been helping educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 12,000 schools, colleges, and universities around the globe.
Client Solutions Specialist
We currently have an outstanding position for a Client Solutions Specialist. The Client Solutions Specialist works in a team environment with other Client Solutions Specialists to address questions of Hobsons clients. Clients submit questions related to business or technical usage of the Hobsons solutions, (a “case”) via phone, email, or the web and the Client Solutions Specialist works to resolve the case in a timely manner. This individual documents the progress of cases online and if-needed escalates cases to Engineering based on priority/issue level. On a daily basis, the Client Solutions Specialist manages their queue of open cases, updates case status/notes, troubleshoots to resolve outstanding issues, and proactively communicates case resolution to members and the account management team to ensure member success.
The position will be located in our Arlington,VA office.
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to clients who submit a question via the help menu, phone or email
- Enter all correspondence and necessary information related to a case into the case management system (currently Salesforce.com)
- Troubleshoot individually and with team members to resolve a case within 24 hours of case submission
- On-board new clients so that they can start using the Hobsons solutions successfully
- Collaborate and follow-up with the Product Engineering department on cases that require escalation to get resolved. Collaborate and follow-up with the Product Engineering department on cases that require escalation to get resolved
- Inform the account management team on critical member issues that result in a high priority case that is working to get resolved
- Contribute to research and growth of the Knowledge Base by creating member-facing documentation such as solutions and troubleshooting techniques/steps to resolving common questions
- Manage case work load by monitoring open case queue and phone queue and addressing cases in order in which they are received
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Product Engineering departments on common issues and questions from members as well as enhancements and recommendations for product improvements
- Enhance personal and professional growth by participating in training sessions for Support Services team
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-4 years of experience serving in an external client-facing role supporting clients via phone or email
- 1-4 years of experience using, supporting, or troubleshooting web-based applications
- 1-4 years of experience being a part of a professional services or client services department or team
- 1-4 years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting a product or software as a service (SaaS) solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication both over the phone and in-person required
- Ability to document identity and employment eligibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good listener with good phone presence
- Demonstrates patience and empathy and has the ability to stay calm when dealing with customers under stress
- Strong technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated track record of being able to troubleshoot and solve customer problems remotely
- Can work independently to solve problems
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and accurateness
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of incident tracking software and reporting capabilities
- Ambition, drive, and ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A team player willing to help others
- Experience with being managed to traditional customer support metrics such as average response time, average resolution time and customer satisfaction
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking, and new opportunities.
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive benefits package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we actively foster a corporate culture that rewards employee excellence and encourages community service.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at www.hobsons.com.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.Apply Now