Client Support Representative
Cincinnati, OH, United StatesApply Now
At Hobsons, education is more than just our business; it’s our passion. Since 1974, we have been helping educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 12,000 schools, colleges, and universities around the globe.
Client Solutions Specialist
Currently, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Client Solutions Specialist. The Client Solutions Specialist is the bridge between our clients and numerous teams within Hobsons. The Client Solutions Specialist works in a team environment and serves as their main point of contact for product support needs. On a daily basis, the Client Solutions Specialist manages their queue of open cases, updates case status/notes, troubleshoots to resolve outstanding issues, and proactively communicates case resolution to clients and necessary internal parties to ensure client success.
This position will be located in: Cincinnati, OH (Sharonville OH)
- Provide application support for Starfish solutions
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to clients who submit a question via client community, phone or email
- Enter all correspondence and necessary information related to a case into the case management system
- Troubleshoot individually and with team members to resolve cases within a timely manner
- Assist clients with troubleshooting and issue resolution and encourage clients to utilize the appropriate resources for strategy/consultation (Account Manager) and training (Training Services)
- Identify product issue trends, mass issues and known burning product issues
- Communicate resolution times and resolutions clearly to clients in a timely fashion
- Become an expert in all products and take advantage of opportunities for continuous learning
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Follow team procedures and work with manager/director of Support Services to identify efficiencies in process to create an exceptional service experience for clients
- Alert management and team members of at-risk accounts and critical product issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required and Computer Science degree or equivalent is a plus
- 1-2 years minimum of customer service/support experience strongly preferred, or equivalent experience working with technical, complex platforms. Will consider recent college graduate with Computer Science degree.
- Strong Technical proficiency with online software products
- Thorough Troubleshooting and problem solving skills of complex platforms are a must
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in high stress situations and handle difficult clients/personalities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with cross-office team members and leadership
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high quality results
- Strong analytical skills, communication (both written and verbal) skills and project management skills
- Collaborate effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to be flexible and agile when it comes to change process to enhance the client experience with the Support team
- 2-4 years working in a corporate environment supporting a product or Software as a Solution (Saas) preferred
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Radius, Naviance Active Match, Starfish and PAR Framework, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.