Enterprise Account Executive
Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons is looking for a passionate, proven SaaS Sales Executive who wants to make the world a better place every day they come to work. Our Starfish solution is a Student Retention and Analytics platform used by over 450 higher education institutions across the US which helps millions of students improve their ability to retain, graduate and meet their goals.
This sales position will be responsible for managing a territory to deliver on growth
goals, build long-lasting relationships, and ensure client success from the very first client interaction. You'll collaborate across a team of highly passionate sales professionals to align efforts, strategies, and processes with expected results. You'll ensure your efforts results in meeting and exceeding targets, which includes accelerating sales growth through effective enterprise selling to executives in higher education (President, Provost, CIO, VP of Student Success).
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales executive to capitalize on a strong brand and product base to build a highly rewarding career in SaaS sales.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro) or Cincinnati, OH (Sharonville OH). Remote candidates may be considered in Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco, LA Major Metro on the East Coast
The opportunity will be calling on the largest Higher Education institutions in the United States, Higher Education Systems and State-Level Educational leaders and policy makers – therefore, Executive level selling experience is a must-have for this critical role.
- Achieve plan and overall sales targets, metrics and KPIs
- Drive the client engagement lifecycle from territory planning and strategy through client acquisition
- Conduct sales calls and articulate how Starfish will solve retention issues to prospective clients, demonstrate those in our software, and negotiate and close contracts
- Work collaboratively across the entire Starfish organization
- Align your efforts to the “Hobsons Sales Advantage” selling methodology (Solution Selling)
- Strong, tested and verifiable sales experience and outcomes in organizations that drive growth in revenue, number of customers and lifetime value of customers
- Experience in solution sales of a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution (strong preference for Enterprise level solution experience)
- Must have managed a territory and full client acquisition lifecycle and New Business Quota of over $1M+ ACV
- Experience in the education sector highly desirable; higher education market experience preferred but not required. Our ideal profile are individuals who are passionate about the power of education and being an important part of a winning culture!
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop effective prospecting strategies for newlogos
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience and experience selling into executive level individuals
- Bachelor’s degree required