Director, Marketing Operations
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Director of Marketing Operations
Hobsons is seeking a Director of Marketing Operations to spearhead the effort to create a strong marketing technology and analytics foundation. The individual must have demonstratable knowledge of the marketing funnel and proven experience with Eloqua and Salesforce. He/she will define and implement processes to improve marketing campaign execution and demand generation. The Director of Marketing Operations will report to the VP of Marketing Services.
This position will be in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
- Establishes and maintains best practices in email marketing and lead generation management
- Partners with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to ensure that marketing automation and CRM processes facilitate campaign insights and end-to-end lead management visibility
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Eloqua, Salesforce) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Monitors and maintains data quality between Eloqua and Salesforce, working with Sales Ops and the Integrated Marketing teams to append data as needed to improve segmentation and targeting
- Designs and maintains email templates, landing pages, and forms in Eloqua for optimal open and click-through rates, split testing, segmentation and reporting
- Defines and manages the lead scoring program by working with key Marketing and Sales stakeholders to assess for future improvements, report on performance, and drive cross-functional agreements
- Defines key marketing metrics and manages the process of building reports and dashboards in order to determine overall Marketing performance
- Collaborates with the Integrated Marketing teams on building and maintaining effective nurture programs for Hobsons’ three business units
- Continuously evaluate marketing automation and CRM best practices as well as new technologies to improve and optimize overall marketing performance
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area desired
- Must have 8-10 years of marketing experience, with at least 5 years in marketing operations and marketing automation
- Proven experience with Eloqua or comparably sophisticated marketing automation solutions
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and integration with Eloqua
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and analytics
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and martech
We will want you to share and discuss some examples of your work such as Eloqua-Saleforce data-synchronization projects, email templates, dashboards, and training materials.
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit: www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.