Seasonal Naviance Training Specialist - Southeast Region
Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Seasonal Naviance Training Specialist
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Seasonal Naviance Training Specialist. The Training Specialist possesses experience and knowledge in College and Career Readiness that is leveraged to ensure end-users are equipped to be successful with Hobsons products. The Training Specialist is responsible for delivering engaging learning experiences that focus on helping clients effectively implement our Naviance solution.
This position is a part-time position with high seasonal demand between August and November. Work hours will vary depending on client needs. We are looking for a candidate with flexibility in the hours they are able to commit each week as a result. Anticipated average is 40-80 hours per month.
This position will be located in:
Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro), or remote/home office based (Southeast region)
- Deliver interactive, hands-on training presentations (in-person and online)
- Collaborate with internal and client stakeholders to develop custom training sessions as needed
- Complete all pre- and post-delivery activities including pre-training client calls, hours documentation, and expense reports
- Contribute feedback to evaluate and improve training offerings on an ongoing basis
- Complete product and courseware certification programs
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in training and development and/or classroom instruction preferred
- 1-2 years in K-12 education environment preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Ambition, drive and ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook), WebEx, and Salesforce
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% or more
- Willingness to have a varied schedule (hours will fluctuate, 40-80 per month)
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at www.hobsons.com
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.Apply Now