Director/Senior Manager, Demand Generation & Operations
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
At Hobsons, education is more than just our business; it’s our passion. Since 1974, we have been helping educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 12,000 schools, colleges, and universities around the globe.
Director/Senior Manager, Demand Generation & Operations
Our marketing team is growing to support the accelerated growth of our company and fast-growing sales team, we are looking for a Director/Senior Manager, Demand Generation & Operations to join our team and take our lead generation strategy and analytics to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly collaborative marketing team and lead key marketing efforts that are essential to our continued growth and success.
The Dir/Sr Mgr, Demand Generation & Marketing Operations will report to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for optimizing our demand generation strategy, executing integrated campaigns across multiple channels (online, print, social, live events), managing the demand generation budget, leveraging marketing automation software to drive inbound lead generation and overseeing the reporting/analytics of the marketing results.
This individual is leading demand generation and operations across all of Hobsons, supporting all markets and product lines including: College & Career Readiness, Enrollment/Admissions and Student Success across K-12 and Higher Education.
This individual will collaborate with sales; sharing quarterly plans and campaign results. He/she will also create comprehensive dashboards and reports to the executive management team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced B2B inbound marketer with deep knowledge of marketing automation software and best practices (Marketo/Eloqua experience strongly preferred). He or she will be a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for driving growth and working across channels to build impactful marketing campaigns.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
- Plan, develop, improve and execute demand generation campaigns and processes with clear metrics per stage in funnel to meet and exceed lead, pipeline and bookings targets.
- Create and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns to support new opportunity creation and stimulate cross-selling.
- Optimize use of marketing automation tools to refine lead nurturing campaigns to ensure continuous lead engagement throughout the sales cycle.
- Optimize lead lifecycle management processes, including lead stages, lead-handoff process, and SLAs to ensure prospects are continually moving through the funnel and being handed off to sales at the right time and w/the right information and expectations.
- Regularly engage with sales management to report on campaign performance.
- Manage demand generation budget including monthly forecasts, ROI analysis, and recommendations for optimization.
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly track campaign success and pipeline health and share results with senior management.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably SaaS or other technology
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required;
- High level of proficiency working with marketing automation platforms (specifically Eloqua) and CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Experience developing inbound demand generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead generation and revenue targets
- Proven experience in analyzing large data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Experience working closely with a quota-carrying sales organization and managing Sales hand-offs and SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change in an evolving industry
- Thrives in an open, collaborative environment
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect, Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.