Sales Enablement Lead
Cincinnati, OH, United StatesApply Now
At Hobsons, education is more than just our business; it’s our passion.Since 1974, we have been helpingeducators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 12,000 schools, colleges, and universities around the globe.
Sales Enablement Lead
Want to join a high growth, global education and tech company with a wonderful mission of helping students succeed? We have an opening for a highly collaborative Sales Enablement Lead. The Sales Enablement Lead will support the sales leaders of the Intersect product line. Their enablement work will center on sales skill coaching, sales/product certification, leadership programming, and collaborating with other enablement leads to drive the overall Sales Strategy to success. Ideal candidates are passionate about serving as an internal consultant to their sales leaders, while collaborating with product marketing and product managers to understand the product strategy, pricing, positioning, and then teaching and coaching sales reps on those to meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets.
This position will belocated in: Cincinnati, OH (Sharonville)
- Work with sales leadership to identify key gap areas within the sales process and develop sales enablement initiatives to addressthem and in turn support the overall Sales Strategic Plan.
- Work closely with sales managers to develop one-one growth strategies with their reps and execute on those plans
- Work in collaboration with other enablement leads to develop and deliver strong enablement programming to the sales leadership group.
- Be available to shadow, travel, educate, and advise sales reps on their sales skills growth with collaboration from their sales managers.
- Collaborate with onboarding lead to deliver, facilitate, and improve on onboarding experience for new hires.
- Develop/Conduct micro and large-scale certifications to ensure we meet sales enablement and revenue objectives
- Work closely with Sales Leaders, Product and Marketing to maintain product and services roadmaps for skills development, upcoming product launches/changes, and campaigns.
- Develop and/or evaluate sales enablement solutions (facilitator-led, LMS-based, coaching-based or tech-enabled) that supports that product line’s business strategy.
- Build positive relationships and trust through on-time delivery, high quality, continuous innovation, and exceeding internal customer expectations.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Product Marketing to enable sales reps to turn product features into customer benefits and teach the messaging, pricing, competitive landscape and positioning for those products.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure reps have well-written content to educate prospects and clients (e.g., case studies, competitive battle cards, product collateral, proposals)
- Solicit feedback from reps and managers to enhance sales enablement tools, events & resources.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 2- 6 years of sales enablement/training experience
- Strong understanding of best practices in selling and upselling web-based and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience and strong performance in a quota carrying role strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to blend creativity and quick thinking, with project prioritization and appreciation for a technical product
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Demonstrated skill building and designing curriculum
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Passion for education with strong customer, student and sales rep empathy
- Working knowledge of Salesforce required. Knowledge of SPI/Solutions selling preferred.
- Ability to travel 10% per month
- Cincinnati Office based (Full Time)
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensivetotal rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include(but may vary depending on global location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-termand Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days forVolunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- H’Oscars Annual Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class- Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Radius, Naviance Active Match, Starfish and PAR Framework, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.