Product Marketing Intern
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Product Marketing Intern
Hobsons is an educational technology company looking for an inquisitive and enthusiastic intern to join our Marketing team and contribute creative ideas to help us achieve our goals.
As an intern, you will work closely with experts in product marketing, product management, sales, and market research. You will have the opportunity to engage with company leadership, clients, and different business units. The ideal candidate will be prepared to conduct market analysis, write client stories, develop sales tools, and contribute to go-to-market strategies.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities (e.g. webinars, conferences, social media, blog, and web)
- Assist with updates to Salesforce.com
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Fluency with MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Must have availability for 35 hours/week
- Must be able to travel to and from the office on your own accord
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations. But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future, with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking, and new opportunities.
We actively foster a corporate culture that rewards employee excellence and encourages community service.
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment is a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.