Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Real Customer Success comes from the heart–that’s why we hire only those who are truly passionate about student success and education. You must have impeccable relational skills and can create a win/win environment for all partners you work with. Starfish is experiencing incredible growth and we would love your help in securing the overall success and growing the financial investment of our clients.
The Account Manager will be a key member of our Sales and Accounts Team, reporting to the Director of Sales. The main responsibilities for this role include retaining, renewing and growing a book of business of existing accounts by developing long-term relationships and driving success metrics that have been mutually defined.
This position will be located: Remotely in the South East Region
- Owns the overall relationship and communication with all key client stakeholders and decision makers
- Acts as a liaison between primary client contacts and all Hobsons staff who service and support the client
- Engages in strategic and, at times, tactical conversations with clients at multiple levels including End users and Executive Sponsors
- Manages the sales and contract process for assigned Starfish renewals
- Identifies and cultivates additional product and/or consulting opportunities to expand the relationship and usage of Starfish Platform and Consulting Services.
- Conducts an in-depth Milestone Meeting with key client stakeholders and decision makers, work with corresponding Account Executives and Professional Services team to strategize, plan and execute client initiatives (client webinars, visit campaigns, communications).
- BS/BA in related discipline and 2-5 years of experience in related field - OR - MS/MA/MBA or other graduate degree and 2-4 year of experience in related field
- Established record in achieving a sales quota and successfully managing a client portfolio with 90%+ renewal rate and 20% upsell yearly
- Minimum of 4 years of account management experience managing and developing deep client relationships with all key stakeholders, including executive level and decision makers (Provost, CIO, VP, Dean, and others)
- Ability to proactively manage a client-base of 50+ accounts at any given time
- Strong presentation skills and ability to prepare and deliver formal presentations to large groups, online and in person
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients in the assigned territory is required (up to 40%)
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons visit our corporate website at http://www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.Apply Now