K-12 Enterprise Project Consultant (Philadelphia, PA)
Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
K-12 Enterprise Project Consultant
We are seeking qualified professionals for our K-12 Enterprise Project Consultant position. The project consultant possesses extensive experience and knowledge in implementing K-12 college and career readiness software within large school systems. This experience is leveraged in managing and delivering implementation, training, and consulting engagements to ensure client success. Consultants work to understand our clients’ CCLR goals, technical requirements, and constraints to design implementation and improvement plans to ensure student success.
This position will be located in Philadelphia, PA
- Serve as the central implementation point of contact for enterprise K12 clients.
- Adhere to implementation methodology to successfully manage complex, large-scale implementations
- Work with district IT departments to ensure seamless data integrations and data import practices
- Assist with system configurations within districts and schools
Conduct interactive, hands-on, and effective professional development to client
- Follow project management best practices, including but not limited to time tracking, development and maintenance of project plans, and clear communication.
- Identify issues, concerns and project risks and mitigate those risks. Develop solutions as challenges are encountered.
- Facilitate ongoing implementation support including: running lead with executive stakeholder status meetings, monitoring project activities, measuring attainment of benchmarks, and establishing next steps.
- Participate as a team member on large projects and engagements
- Collaborate with success managers and strategic consultants to address client challenges and develop solutions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. services teams, product) to improve cross-functional coordination and advancement of the business and support successful implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required
- 3+ years of SaaS implementation and consulting experience, K12 industry preferred
- Experience implementing education technology/software within large school systems
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, adaptability, and attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and users of a school or district-wide software system
- Ability to prioritize tasks/workload and thrive in a high volume, deadline sensitive environment
- Experience with project planning and managing an engagement from business requirements to installation, configuration, user training to go-live
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to use internal systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zoom, Atlassian JIRA) effectively
- Thoughtful, creative, and proactive problem-solving skills
- Learns new processes and technologies quickly
- Travel is required up to 50-60%
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Radius, Naviance Active Match, Starfish and PAR Framework, visit our corporate
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or