Director of Sales
Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Regional Sales Manager/Director - Naviance
We’re looking for a leader that is passionate about helping their teams succeed and delivering career and college readiness solutions to clients. As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll lead a team of new business development sales talent, providing guidance on best practice, navigating a competitive market, motivating and fostering cross-functional collaboration. We’re looking for a leader who enjoys being in the field with their team and is able to identify individual coaching and advancement opportunities.
Our Naviance platform is key to college, career and life readiness for more than 40% of all US Highschool students. Your Naviance team of 7 - 10 are adept in building strong relationships with K12 institutions in their specific geographic territories and boast incredible industry knowledge.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales leader to capitalize on a strong brand and product base and successfully lead a team to drive new business.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA
- Achieve plan and overall sales targets
- Drive ongoing team optimization and structural alignment to capitalize on growth opportunities and scale based on market needs
- Create and sustain a sales performance culture
- Lead team to win through transparent performance measures and reviews, using data-driven analytics, to drive strong sales execution
- Be a strong people leader who knows how to effectively coach a sales function by setting a unified direction for the team and ensuring priorities are clear
- Establish strong partnerships across matrixed functions to collaborate on solutions which help remove roadblocks/barriers to sales execution
- Attract, retain and grow world-class sales talent, understand the current bench-strength of the teams and work in partnership with HR to best support, develop and lead their team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales management experience
- Ability to travel 40 - 50%
- Measurable sales and leadership experience in organizations that drive growth in revenue, number of customers, and the lifetime value of customers
- Experience in solution sales of a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Experience in the education sector highly desirable but not required. Our ideal profile are individuals who are passionate about the power of education and being an important part of a winning culture!
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop effective prospecting strategies for new clients
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results within a diverse team