Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Our sales teams are core to the success of Hobsons! Each of our three products, Naviance, Intersect & Starfish have created a uniquely dynamic sales organization that believes in setting our employees up for success and creating long-term growth paths within Hobsons.
As we continue to grow, we have opportunities for sales professional across all three product lines. If you have a passion for education and are looking for a company that invests in on-going training, support and challenges, share your resume with our Talent Acquisition team!
Below you’ll find a few details of what it takes to be successful in a sales Account Executive role here at Hobsons.
Positions located in: Cincinnati, OH or Arlington, VA
The Account Executive Role:
- Curiously lead sourcing and qualification of sales leads
- Execute sales calls articulating the benefits and features of Hobsons products to current and prospective clients
- Participate in discovery calls to understand our clients’ pain points and needs to better understand how we’re able to help
- Collaborate with client operations, finance/accounting, and other cross-functional departments
- Lead product demonstrations to current and prospective clients; negotiate and close contracts
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 – 5+ years new business solution-selling in a competitive market
- Enterprise software sales experience, with SaaS, CRM, or LMS experience preferred
- 2+ years of direct selling in K-12 and/or Higher Education
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% depending on location and territory
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on global location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons visit our corporate website at http://www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.