Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
At Hobsons, education is more than just our business; it’s our passion. Since 1974, we have been helping educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 12,000 schools, colleges, and universities around the globe.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Hobsons is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our fast paced, growing organization. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner works closely with senior leaders, hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to understand the teams and their hiring needs and works closely with them to develop effective strategies to attract and hire top talent for Hobsons. This position is responsible for end to end, full-life cycle recruiting in support of our growing teams. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will use their network and expertise to source passive and active candidates and proactively build a pipeline of candidates for current and future opportunities.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro) or Cincinnati, OH (Sharonville area).
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations and building a strategy to hire amazing talent for Hobsons
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process. Develop innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately hire top of class candidates in an increasingly competitive landscape
- Utilize behavioral based interviewing techniques to ensure candidates meet the qualifications for each position
- Utilize top-notch negotiation and closing skills; provide outstanding client service
- Perform advanced sourcing techniques in LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, search engines, user groups, job boards, etc.
- Attend local networking and/or recruiting events to gain employer brand awareness within the local community
- Utilize an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to streamline the hiring process, adhere to OFCCP requirements, track candidate activity, and manage candidate pipeline
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in related discipline preferred or at least 8 years of experience in related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a Corporate, full-lifecycle, Recruiter
- Highly skilled in LinkedIn and/or LinkedIn Recruiter, is required; Boolean search techniques preferred
- LinkedIn Certification or AIRS Certification is a plus
- Familiar with managing the recruitment process and candidates in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) required
- Proficient with utilizing a variety of recruiting technologies, tools and job boards to source both passive and active job seekers
- Understanding of OFCCP, AAP requirements, EEOC and other relevant employment laws is required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Less than 10% travel is required
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on global location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- H’Oscars Annual Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here.
To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.