Enterprise Sales Intern
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Enterprise Sales Intern
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate to fill our Enterprise Sales Internship role. This is a great opportunity for students interested in Sales and/or pursuing a degree in Business Administration seeking valuable work experience while learning about the fast paced, growing education technology industry.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro)
- Assist in activities related to building business plans and territories for Enterprise Sales team for FY18
- Conduct industry research or state specific education policy research for a variety of territories across US
- Support existing sales representatives in prospect outreach, follow-up and client meeting preparation
- Maintaining customer information in Salesforce, the organization's Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Must be comfortable on the telephone
- Experience with one or more of the following: Excel, PowerPoint and/or Salesforce
- Interest in a possible career in sales
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a 4-year degree program is required
- Must have availability for 35 hours/week
- Must be able to travel to and from the office on your own accord
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking and new opportunities.
We actively foster a corporate culture that rewards employee excellence and encourages community service.
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.