Sales Operations Intern
Cincinnati, OH, United StatesApply Now
Hobsons connects learning to life by matching students to opportunity across a lifetime of education decisions. Nearly 60% of first-year college students find they aren’t prepared for college, despite being technically eligible for it. Employers are also finding that students are not being properly prepared for the workforce in key areas. We aim to change that by delivering college and career readiness solutions that help bridge the gap between college access and completion by engaging students throughout their educational journey.
Sales Operations Intern
Currently, we have an outstanding opportunity for an Sales Operations Intern.
The Sales Operations team at Hobsons is looking for an intern to work within our corporate office in either in Arlington, Virginia or Cincinnati, OH. The job responsibilities will center around assisting the operations and enablement teams. Our team has a variety of key initiatives including sales analytics, data management, and sales training program management. This is a great opportunity to get in the door at a growing company and to gain valuable experience in the skills needed to be successful in an operations position.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon metro) or Cincinnati, OH (Sharonville OH)
- To work with key business stakeholders to complete important projects that might include (but not limited to) data mining, data entry, and being a part of the overall operations process
- Assist with reporting needs for Sales team
- Serve as a point of contact for Sales questions related to opportunities/quotes
- To actively take part in the overall business environment of Hobsons and to provide timely execution of the tasks/projects that are assigned to you
- Responsible for scheduling trainings and documenting attendance to report back to managers
- Managing Enablement calendar and inbox and communicating logistics and/or conflicts to enablement leads
- Managing internal resources on company’s intranet
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program is required, preferably a Junior or Senior at an accredited institution
- Possess an interest in business/operations/finance/sales enablement after graduation
- Must have availability for 35 hours/week
- Must be able to travel to and from the office on your own accord
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking and new opportunities.
We actively foster a corporate culture that rewards employee excellence and encourages community service.
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Intersect, and Starfish, visit our corporate web site at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.Apply Now