Various United States, United StatesApply Now
Want to join a high growth, EdTech company with a wonderful mission of helping students succeed?
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Account Executive on our Starfish team. The Account Executive is tasked with selling SaaS-based enrollment technology solutions to colleges and universities within a designated territory. Responsibilities will include lead sourcing, pitching, demonstrating, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities.
This position will be in a South East Territory (TN, MS, AL, GA & FL)
- Conduct lead sourcing and qualification of sales leads
- Conduct sales
callsand articulate the benefits and features of Hobsons advising products (Starfish) to current and prospective clients
- Maintain pricing records for all existing clients
- Work with client operations and finance/accounting to ensure accurate billing of existing clients
- Track and manage client engagement as measured by services purchased & services implemented
- Present sales demonstrations to current and prospective clients; negotiate and close contracts
- 5+ years renewal/new business or solution-selling in a competitive market with a 6-12 month sales cycle
- Enterprise software sales experience, with SaaS, CRM, or LMS experience preferred
- 2+ years of direct selling in higher education preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- May travel up to 40 percent of the time depending on location and territory
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons visit our corporate website at http://www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.Apply Now