Sales Account Executive-Starfish
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
Sales Account Executive-Starfish
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Account Executive on our Starfish team. The Sales Account Executive (AE) is tasked with selling SaaS-based enrollment technology solutions to colleges and universities within a designated territory. Responsibilities will include lead sourcing, pitching, demonstrating, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA
- Conduct lead sourcing and qualification of sales leads
- Conduct sales calls and articulate benefits and features of Hobsons advising products (Starfish) to current and prospective clients
- Maintain pricing records for all existing clients
- Work with client operations and finance/accounting to ensure accurate billing of existing clients
- Track and manage client engagement as measured by services purchased & services implemented
- Present sales demonstrations to current and prospective clients; negotiate and close contracts
- 5+ years renewal/new business or solution-selling in a competitive market with a 6-12 month sales cycle
- Enterprise software sales experience, with SaaS, CRM, or LMS experience preferred
- 2+ years of direct selling in higher education preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- May travel up to 40 percent of the time depending on location and territory
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking and new opportunities.
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive benefits package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible PTO offering for all Exempt roles
- Substantial time off for all Non-Exempt roles, including Floating Holidays and Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Global Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Hobsons Annual Achievement Awards Event
- Employee Funded International Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we actively foster a corporate culture that rewards employee excellence and encourages community service.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web sitewww.hobsons.com.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.Apply Now