Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Arlington, VA, United StatesApply Now
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is a key member of the Hobsons Talent team that focuses on identifying top talent for Hobsons.
We need a strategic and driven individual with high initiative to help us acquire top talent and help shape our talent acquisition strategy. This highly visible role will work directly with different departments and leaders at the business to drive our people strategy.
This position will be located in: Arlington, VA (Clarendon Metro)
- Use a variety of recruiting tools and techniques to build an effective pipeline of candidates, which may include traditional job posting to common and niche sites, proactively sourcing talent, continuous networking, and other proven methods to find top talent for Hobsons.
- Partner with hiring managers and be a talent agent to help them understand the market, roles and skillsets to hire top talent.
- Build and maintain effective candidate relationships and brainstorm creative ideas around overall candidate experience and sourcing techniques.
- Help to scale and develop a stellar recruitment and talent management machine at Hobsons.
- Take ownership of coordinating the recruitment process by initiating interviews, serving as the point person for candidates during the interview process, providing an excellent candidate experience and following up with internal stakeholders for feedback.
- Track proper data within the ATS system to ensure we understand the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts.
Social Media / Employment Branding:
- Be a brand ambassador for Hobsons.
- Share and create relevant content that attracts the attention of talent and displays our unique and diverse brand.
- Be a driving force for our social media channels and generate creative strategies to increase our follower base.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of recruiting experience as either a corporate recruiter, executive recruiter or within an agency. Agency or executive recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience recruiting sales talent
- Technical recruiting experience in a data or SaaS-based business in a big plus.
- A passion for talent and building relationships with individuals within the market and the business.
- Experience with utilizing social media, and an interest in its power to create a vibrant employer brand.
- A proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable business judgment with an instinctive sense of prioritization.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to handle discussions with tact and diplomacy.
- Open to travel as needed
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets – our employees. That’s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on global location):
- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Substantial Paid Time-Off
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
- Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
- Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
- Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Casual Dress Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
- Fitness Program Membership Discounts
- Employee Funded Charity Programs
- Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
- Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons, and our products: Naviance, Radius, Naviance Active Match, and the Starfish Platform, visit our corporate website at www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.Apply Now