Hobsons Summer Institute 2019 is quickly approaching, and we want to make sure you are prepared to have a great conference experience. Check out this list of tips to help you make the most out of #HSI19!
Know before you go for registered attendees:
- Download the Mobile App. Your conference information source! Download the “Hobsons Summer Institute 2019” Conference app to have real-time information at your fingertips. Download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub and search “Hobsons Summer Institute 2019.” Choose your sessions, view the agenda, interact with attendees during sessions, and more. Don’t forget to update your profile!
- Prepare to Collaborate. Hobsons Summer Institute brings together leaders from both K-12 and Higher Education. There will be plenty of opportunities to collaborate at the college fair, networking lunch, and closing party - as well as during breaks and in sessions throughout the event. Bring your business cards and your outgoing personality and prepare to make new connections!
- Visit the Hobsons Lounge. We want to hear from you! The Learning Lab will include opportunities to provide input on the future of Naviance as well as to find out more about current products and ask questions of our support team. Check out the mobile app for more information.
- Get Social. Share what you’re hearing at #HSI2019 with the Twitterverse! Tweet from sessions, share pictures, and ask questions of other attendees via social media and the mobile app. Don’t forget to use #HSI2019 so you can connect with other conference-goers!
- Get Hands-On! Bring your laptop or tablet to sessions to make the most of hands-on sessions and workshops. And don’t forget the chargers!
The Hobsons team is excited to welcome you to Marco Island at the end of July. Visit our conference website and app for all you need to know about the conference.