Our student education software helps students and families achieve success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Using our personalized learning, academic planning, and post-secondary enrollment solutions, students can collaborate with counselors, teachers, administrators, and family members to:
- Set short- and long-term goals, create a plan to achieve them, and measure progress along the way
- Explore post-secondary options, connect with admissions, and enroll at the right institution
- Prepare for success, stay on track, and achieve goals in the shortest amount of time possible
Our personalized learning solutions customize the education experience for students based on their individual goals, interests, abilities, and learning styles, maximizing their chances of success.
PrepMe uses an innovative, adaptive learning approach that allows students to focus on the skills they need to maximize their PSAT, SAT, and/or ACT scores through skills-based interactive lessons, practice quizzes, and full-length practice tests. Students who use PrepMe on average raise their scores by 220 points on the SAT and 3 points on the ACT.
Our academic planning solutions allow millions of students and families in nearly 100 countries to collaborate with counselors and teachers to dramatically improve college and career readiness. By putting data about academic performance and goals in one place and linking the data with rich content about thousands of post-secondary programs and financial aid opportunities, our solutions help students and families to make informed decisions using a unique set of tools.
As the world’s most widely adopted college and career readiness platform for schools, Naviance helps students tie academic achievement to post-secondary goals. Naviance helps students with:
- Goal Setting – establish meaningful goals for the future, create personalized, task-oriented plans for achieving those goals, and monitor progress along the way.
- Career Planning – build self-awareness, explore careers that match personality types and interests, and understand what’s required to pursue those careers.
- Course Planning – create course plans for middle school and high school, understand the impact that course choices have on future goals, and even consider higher-level classes based on academic history and teachers’ recommendations.
- College Planning – plan, prepare, and enroll in post-secondary institutions by providing insight into the college admissions process.
Students and families have access to Family Connection, an online portal that allows students to map their own path, starting with assessments to learn more about themselves, progressing to goal setting and career exploration, and then setting a plan to achieve their goals. Students can use Family Connection to explore alternatives, avoid roadblocks, set new goals or destinations, and bypass obstacles. Family Connection also enables families to track progress and collaborate with teachers and counselors to provide the support students need.
We offer a variety of informative websites, online communities, search tools, and other resources for students and families to learn about the admissions process and find colleges, universities, and graduate schools based on the criteria that are most important to them.
With thousands of higher education institutions available, beginning the search for the right fit college or university can be daunting for prospective students. Radius makes the search easier for students by allowing them to fill out interest forms, receive pertinent information within their one-stop portal, or talk one-on-one with staff members from institutions that interest them. Radius then allows higher education professionals to manage and track all communications to students from first point of inquiry through graduation to provide a valuable experience during all stages of the student lifecycle.
Considered the leading community website for discussing undergraduate college options, College Confidential allows students and families to ask questions, post comments, and engage in conversations with others about the admissions process.
CollegeView provides students and families with unique articles and expert advice on a variety of topics ranging from the application process to financial aid. The site also allows visitors to search for colleges, rank their preferences, view interactive profiles, and engage with college and university representatives of choice.
Naviance State Handbooks
Naviance State Handbooks provide students and families with tips on how to plan for college and target institutions in their area.
Back to top